- GS1 Canada is led by Industry with five Industry Sector Boards representing
Grocery, Foodservice, General Merchandise and Hardlines, Pharmacy and
Healthcare. These boards use a community decision making process to determine
GS1 Canada’s priorities.
- GS1 Canada brings together representatives from all points along the value chain
to identify common business process issues, determine global standards and
develop industry solutions that meet the needs of subscribers of all sizes.
- We manage global and local strategic partnerships with trade associations,
global standards bodies and Provincial and Federal Government departments.
- Built by industry for industry, our community management role guides us in the
creation of Industry Managed Solutions.
- We collaborate with industry through active workgroups composed of subject
matter experts, manufacturers, distributors, transporters, retailers, healthcare
providers, foodservice operators, technology solution providers and trade
Want to get involved? For more information on how to join one of our workgroups,
please email us at email@example.com.
These groups consist of:
- 5 Industry Sector Boards
- Global & Local Strategic Partnerships
- Association & Government Relations
- 11 Industry Workgroups
Want to get involved? For more information on how to join one of our sector
workgroups, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.