or incomplete content
- Non-standardized product images result in inconsistent quality and
image variations, potentially falling short of customer expectations
and resulting in loss of repeat business.
- Incomplete eCommerce content can delay trading partners launch of
products online, causing delays to customers being able to purchase
- Manually loading and sending different content to trading partners
one by one is time consuming and labour intensive, often requiring
additional resources to complete the work.
- Maintenance of multiple spreadsheets and files with inconsistent
data leads to inaccurate content that can disappoint customers,
increase returned products and reduce repeat business.
- Each time information is shared the risk of error increases –
particularly if information needs to be re-entered.
- Without a proven, standardized process or industry solution, there
are multiple processes and proprietary systems in use which are
complex, inconsistent, fragmented and costly to maintain.