Becoming a GS1 Canada subscriber is easy and the registration process should not take more than
Here's how the subscription process works:
- Fill out the online subscription
- Once you submit your form, your subscription will be processed. Typically, this takes about
one business day.
- Once your subscription is confirmed, you will receive a welcome email with instructions on
how to create your login credentials, which will provide access to myGS1 - your online
portal for managing your GS1 Canada subscription - and the Learning Zone, where you can
learn everything about your GS1 Canada subscription including getting barcodes for your
During the subscription process, you will need to have the following information on
- Your company name and mailing address
- Your credit card information for payment (including the card verification code)
- Any applicable association membership information (for example ADQ, CFIG, CHFA, FCPC, etc.)
- You will need to know the total number of products that you will need GTINs for (Global
Trade Item Numbers, or UPCs - the numbers used to create barcodes). Need help to calculate
how many GTINs do you will need?
Here's link to subscribe now: https://mygs1.gs1ca.org/self-registration-en.