Becoming a GS1 Canada subscriber is easy and the registration process should not
take more than 10 minutes.
Here's how the subscription process works:
- Fill out the online subscription form.
- Once you submit your form, your subscription will be processed. Typically,
this takes about one business day.
- Once your subscription is confirmed, you will receive a welcome email with
instructions on how to create your login credentials, which will provide
access to myGS1 - your online portal for managing your GS1 Canada
subscription - and the Learning Zone, where you can learn everything about
your GS1 Canada subscription including getting barcodes for your products.
During the subscription process, you will need to have the following
information on hand:
- Your company name and mailing address
- Your credit card information for payment (including the card verification
- Any applicable association membership information (for example ADQ, CFIG,
CHFA, FCPC, etc.)
- You will need to know the total number of products that you will need GTINs
for (Global Trade Item Numbers, or UPCs - the numbers used to create
barcodes). Need help to calculate how many GTINs do you will need?
Here's link to subscribe now: gs1ca.org/apps/gs1canada_annualsubscription.