||Potential Impact to Your
|Inaccurate, inconsistent or
- Poor quality or missing content that does not meet trading partners
requirements may prevent trading partners promoting your products
effectively to consumers through flyers and other promotional opportunities.
- Poor quality images may not show your products in their best light, limiting
the ability of trading partners to effectively market products and generate
increased sales and risking consumers pursuing other options.
- Lack of bilingual content may limit your ability to promote products
effectively across all Canadian markets.
|Difficulty tracking multiple
- Being unable to easily differentiate between different versions of the same
product may lead to confusion and limit the effectiveness of trading partner
|Non-standardized or incomplete
- If content is supplied in a range of different formats, it might not be
compatible with trading partners requirements.
|Inefficient manual processes
- Lost time repeating the same processes with each different trading partners
even though the information being shared is essentially the same.
- Each time information is shared the risk of error increases – particularly
if information needs to be re-entered.