||Potential Impact to Your
|Inaccurate, inconsistent or
- Lost or delayed listings because trading partners do not have the content
they need, potentially disabling key business process and lowering trading
partner confidence in your organization.
|Using proprietary systems to
manage product information with individual trading partners
- Lack of a one-to-many process results in the same work being repeated
multiple times, leading to costly inefficiencies and the potential outlay of
- Proprietary and disconnected systems may not be interoperable and require
additional resources and costs to maintain.
|Inefficient manual processes
- Lost time repeating the same processes with each different trading partners
even though the information being shared is essentially the same.
- Each time information is shared the risk of error increases – particularly
if information needs to be re-entered.
|Lack of clarity about regulatory
and trading partner needs
- Differences or changes in regulatory and trading partner needs that are not
well understood may cause your organization to not be sharing required
product information, causing back-and-forth that risks delaying listings and
launches or failure to comply with regulations.
- Increased potential for miscommunication, error or out-of-date product
content being used.