Item Centre Workflow includes all features of Item Centre Basic and Item Centre API with additional functionality to:
- Define procedures (all the business rules, profile roles and users) and ensure everyone in your organization is following them.
- Automatically track how much time a listing process takes from the moment it is requested until the moment it is submitted.
- Trigger a review request every time a supplier makes a change in any of the community attributes from ECCnet Registry previously identified by your organization as critical.
- Receive new or updated content from Planogram Content Registry or Foodservice Content Registry as soon as it becomes available.
- Increase quality by reducing the number of mistakes made during listing processes.
Item Centre Workflow Business Benefits
Featuring all the benefits of Item Centre Basic and Item Centre API, plus:
Fewer mistakes, delays and rework during the listing process.
Enhances operational effectiveness between different groups within the organization.
Track product status throughout the listing process, including changes to product information and completion of listings.
Workflow queues and activity reports help data recipients identify and resolve process bottlenecks.
Critical Change Workflow Mechanism
Item Centre triggers a review request every time a trading partner makes a change in any ECCnet Registry community attributes identified as critical.
Performance and Transparency
Improve staff performance through efficiency and increase process transparency.
Input relationship data for all trading partners and company proprietary data into a single electronic interface. Improve efficiencies in planning, ordering and inventory management.
Business Processes Enabled
All the business processes enabled by Item Centre Basic and Item Centre API, plus:
- Custom relationship data shared with trading partners (such as pricing, shipping, and additional product description data) and internal data (such as product codes, classifications and other identifiers).
- Custom workflows for product listings and changes enable tasks to be assigned to multiple individuals across the organization, based on their role and requirements.
- Custom product data screens.
- Custom user groups.
- System and task alerts/reminders.
- Custom data changes monitoring.
- Product listing status dashboards.
To register for any version of Item Centre, or for information, email email@example.com or call 1.800.567.7084