Get Started Now
If you're not a GS1 Canada subscriber, to register for ECCnet Nutritional Content, you'll need to
Subscribe to GS1 Canada
Already a subscriber?
If you are a Data Provider (Manufacturers, Brand Owners, Brokers and Distributors) get started with ECCnet Nutritional Content by registering for The Vault, where you will get access to the Content Capture Service Request tool to select your image and data capture options.
Register for The Vault Now
- Once you've registered for The Vault, you'll be able to access the Content Capture form to select your image and data capture options.
- Log in to myGS1 using your login credentials
- From your myGS1 homepage, choose "Request a Content Capture Service" and complete the required details, including a scheduling date for submitting your products.
- Your product images and associated data will be loaded into Product Certification - Nutritional.
- Obtain Access to Product Certification - Nutritional content
- Your GS1 Canada Company Administrator can set you up as a Product Certification Administrator by adding Product Certification to your ProSYNC profile.
- You'll then receive a confirmation email with details, including a link to the registration form. If you're not already on myGS1, you'll also receive an email with instructions on how to set up your profile.
- Complete the online form.
- You'll receive an email notification that Product Certification - Nutritional has been added to the tools available to you in myGS1 and you can start certifying your Nutritional content.
If you are a Data Recipient (Retailers, Foodservice Distributors and Operators, Healthcare Providers) get started with ECCnet Nutritional Content by registering for Item Centre or ECCnet Content API. Learn more, or email or call us at 1.800.567.7084 to register.
We're here to help! For more information, please call 1.800.567-7084 or email email@example.com