||Potential Impact to Your
incomplete and out-of-date data
- Content may be missing important information such as allergens, potentially
making consumers sick or even risking lives.
- Trading partners looking for products for health and wellness programs may
overlook your products because they don’t know enough about their
- Customers using third party initiatives like SmartLabel™ may not be aware
that your products meet their specific needs.
|Inefficient manual processes
- Lost time repeating the same processes with each different trading partner’s
proprietary formats even though the information being shared is essentially
- Each time information is shared the risk of error increases – particularly
if information needs to be re-entered.
|Trading partners using incorrect
information about your products
- Lost sales caused by trading partners or consumers not knowing about changes
to the nutritional profile of your products.
- Danger to consumers and patients when allergens are added to a product
formulation without adequate visibility.
|Lack of ability to track changes
in product content over time
- Difficulty in determining whether your product information complies with
current trading partner and regulatory requirements, especially if those
- Laborious manual processes to track different product content versions and
uncertainty over which product version a particular set of data attributes