|Inaccurate, inconsistent or incomplete content
- Non-standardized product images result in inconsistent quality and image variations, potentially falling short of customer expectations and resulting in loss of repeat business.
- Incomplete eCommerce content can delay trading partners launch of products online, causing delays to customers being able to purchase your products.
|Inefficient manual processes
- Manually loading and sending different content to trading partners one by one is time consuming and labour intensive, often requiring additional resources to complete the work.
- Maintenance of multiple spreadsheets and files with inconsistent data leads to inaccurate content that can disappoint customers, increase returned products and reduce repeat business.
- Each time information is shared the risk of error increases – particularly if information needs to be re-entered.
- Without a proven, standardized process or industry solution, there are multiple processes and proprietary systems in use which are complex, inconsistent, fragmented and costly to maintain.