||Potential Impact to Your
|Inaccurate, inconsistent or
- Lost or delayed listings because trading partners do not have the content
they need to plan shelf space for your products with confidence.
|Weights and Measurements that
don’t take environmental factors such as swelling or settling
- Even small differences between products in perfect conditions and in
real-world scenarios can quickly add up and may result in there not being
enough room for your product on-shelf or being placed in displays that
cannot hold their weight.
|Inefficient manual processes
- Lost time repeating the same processes with each different trading partner’s
even though the information being shared is essentially the same.
- Each time information is shared the risk of error increases – particularly
if information needs to be re-entered.
|Trading partners using out of
- If trading partners don’t have up-to-date information, they may not be able
to include any new packaging or products in their shelving designs or may
find that your updated range no longer fits the space they had planned for
it, delaying your products being on shelf for consumers to buy.