When you log in to Product Certification, you will have visibility to any content that has been captured for
products and is ready for certification.
Start certifying your existing eCommerce content to meet trading partner requirements by registering for the
solution – if you have not already done so.
To certify eCommerce content, register for ECCnet eCommerce Content
Your System Administrator must complete the following steps:
- Go to the online registration form, using your myGS1
credentials to log in.
- Select The Vault – product on the form and confirm your company type.
- If you have not previously done so, you will need to accept the Platform Agreement.
- Within one business day, you will receive an email containing your Vault – product credentials.
To certify nutritional and/or pharmaceutical content, register for ECCnet Nutritional Content and/or
ECCnet Pharmaceutical Content
- Have your GS1 Canada Company Administrator set you up as a Product Certification Administrator in myGS1.
will need to add you to ECCnet ProSYNC, make you a Super-User and then add
relevant Product Certification role to your ProSYNC profile.
- You will receive a confirmation email containing further instructions, including a link to the
form. If you are not already on myGS1, you will also receive an email with instructions on how to set up
- Complete the online form.
- You will receive an email notification that Product Certification has been added to the tools available to
If you are not sure who your Company Administrator is, you can contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1.800.567.7084.