eCommerce Content (formerly the Vault – eCommerce) is a secure storage tool for all of your ecommerce image and data content in one central location.
Whether you are a data provider or data recipient, team members from different departments across your organization can use the eCommerce Content tool to quickly and easily access the ecommerce data and images they need, when they need it – saving time, reducing the cost of doing business and providing a single reliable source of ecommerce content.
Review our Frequently Asked Questions for eCommerce Content.
- Our one-to-many approach means data providers can share content stored in eCommerce Content with all of their trading partners from one place, at the same time.
Security and Protection
- Securely store your content, providing the ultimate brand protection while maintaining complete control of your content in the eCommerce Content tool, including rules, permissions and embargo restrictions for users, content and distribution.
How to Subscribe to eCommerce Content
To certify eCommerce content in Product Certification, you will need to register for the ECCnet
Content solution by registering for the eCommerce Content tool.
If you are a manufacturer, brand owner or other data provider, registering
solution will enable you to:
- Certify your content through the Product Certification tool.
- View, download and share your ecommerce content with trading partners through the eCommerce Content tool.
- Schedule product images and data to be captured through the Content Capture Service Request tool.
If you are a retailer or other data recipient, registering for this
solution, you will be able to:
- View and download eCommerce content from your trading partners through the eCommerce Content tool.
If you have already registered to Product Certification through either the Nutritional
Pharmaceutical Content solutions, there are no additional costs to certify your ecommerce
content. This does
not include any associated costs for content capture or image maintenance fees.
How to Register for the eCommerce Content tool
- Go to the online registration
form, using your myGS1 credentials to log in as you go.
- Select The Vault – eCommerce on the form and confirm your company type. If you have not
done so, you will need to accept the Platform Agreement.
- Within one business day, you will receive an email containing your credentials for the eCommerce Content tool.
Educational resources are available in the Help Library to help with your setup.